All Zero Paints dry matt and require clearcoating unless otherwise specified
Application Notes :Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first. DO NOT use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Health and Safety Notes :
Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Mercedes-Benz Mclaren SLR Paints 60ml
1 off : 60ml of colour matched paint, This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing.
Please chose from the following colours:
- Amazonite Blue Metallic - DB 501 (Amazonit Blue)
- Antimony Gray Metallic - DB 701 (Antimon Grey)
- Coronadite Gray Metallic - DB 704 (Corodanit Grey)
- Crystal Osmium Grey - DB 703
- (722) Crystal Laurite Silver Metallic - DB 977
- Fayalite Green Metallic - DB 601(Fayalit Green)
- Galaxite Black Metallic - DB 971 (Galaxieschwarz)
- Palladium Gray Metallic - DB 792 (Palladiumsilber)
- Picotite Black Metallic - DB 903 (Picotit Black)
- Pure Black Solid - DB 901 (Schwarz)
- Crystal Digenit Blue - DB 502
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here