All Zero Paints dry matt and require clearcoating unless otherwise specified
Application Notes :Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first. DO NOT use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Health and Safety Notes :
Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
BMW i8 Paints
1 x 30ml Airbrush ready paint, - please select from list of option for your desired colour/s.
Please Note : Crystal White is 2 x30ml
The BMW i8 is available in many paint combinations, we have all the colours you need
1. Sophisto Grey with highlight Frozen Grey metallic
2. Protonic Blue with highlight Frozen Grey metallic
3. Ionic Silver with highlight BMW i blue
4. Crystal White with highlight BMW i blue
Other combinations can be created
- Sophisto Grey brilliant effect with BMW i blue
- Protonic Blue with highlight Frozen Grey metallic
- Crystal White with highlight Frozen Grey metallic