All Zero Paints dry matt and require clearcoating unless otherwise specified
Application Notes :Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first. DO NOT use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Health and Safety Notes :
Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Ducati Paints 60ml
1 off : 60ml of colour matched paint, supplied in a Glass Bottle. This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing.
A few of the colours we can mix listed below:
- Anniversary Red 473.101 (MotoGP Bike)
- 916 Frame/Wheels Bronze Colour (30ml Jar)
- Ducati Red DUC 1 (Classic Ducati Red)
- Ducati Rosso Corsa DUCLMC (Casey Stoner 2008)
- Ducati Yellow 473.201
- Frame Grey Matt DUC10C
- Giallo Fly (Yellow 748) 473.201 (DUC 4)
- Matt Black Monster DUC9D
- Metallic Black 291.500
- Metallic Blue 291.800
- Metallic Green for Engine 30ml Jar
- Metallic Grey 291.601
- Monster Blue DUC10
- Monster Red DUC20
- Rosso Desmosedici RR DUC46
- Senna Grey (Grigio Scuro) DUC37 for 916 and 1199
- Metallic Green for Engine (Matched to X5 +XF56 mixed Ratio 1:5) 30ml Jar
- Rosso Red for Ducati 1199 Panigale S
- Neiman Marcus Edition Ducati 748L Special Silver NEW
- Red for 916 Wheels 30ml (Senna Rosso)
- Senna 916 Silver 60ml (Grigio Argento)
- For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here