All Zero Paints dry matt and require clearcoating unless otherwise specified
Application Notes :Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first. DO NOT use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Health and Safety Notes :
Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Chrome Effect Paint - Mclaren MP4/22 onwards 3x30ml
Do you want the Chrome look paint as seen on the McLaren F1 Cars today ? Well this is for you..
- 1 off - 30ml Black Base
- 1 off - 30ml Hi-Quality Clear Coat
- 1 off - 30ml Chrome Paint
- Apply 2-3 coats of Black Base over primed surface,
- Apply 1-3 coats of Hi-Quality Clearcoat
- Apply 1-2 Very light coats of Chrome Paint (Less is More)
- When dry buff any loose dust with lint free soft cloth
- Clearcoat if required, Clearcoating does not dull the chrome effect
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here